12" Meta-Pac Black MET/SM/ST
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the contiguous US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you return an item, you will be guided to print a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Meta-Pac work boots provide 100% waterproof protection and a secure fit. A rigid, contoured heel prevents heel slippage and keeps boots on in mud and wet terrain. A double-layer toe guard provides durability in conditions where crawling is required. The Trac-Lite outsole gives excellent traction on wet surfaces. The steel safety toe, steel midsole and floating metatarsal guard meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT. Nylon lining allows easy on/off. Fiberglass shank.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection.
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fitdesign features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Double layer toe guard provides extra-long wear in conditions where crawling is required.
- Removable insole for cushioning comfort
- Trac-Lite® outsole gives excellent traction on wet surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 12" height
- 6.3 lbs per pair
- Steel toe, steel midsole and metatarsal guard all meet and exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Safe but flexible
- Superb fit to my foot
- Walking or standing
- Work in low water levels
I work with heavy steel and I wear met guard boots, but they were not waterproof. I had rain boots, but they did not offer the protection I needed. These boots fit all of my needs and they are comfortable to boot.