The ideal boot for less than ideal conditions.When it comes to protecting your feet on hazardous jobsites, our rubber formula is relentless. Highly abrasion-resistant, chemical resistant, and waterproof, we add a steel toe and metatarsal guard to our Meta-Pac to meet ASTM standards.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Lace-Up Top for a Secure Fit
- Lace up capability for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Ankle Fit
- Our revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place.
- Toe Guard
- We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- 6.3 lbs per pair
- Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
- EH Rated, Met Guard, PR Midsole, Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C
Meet the Family
The Meta Pac family offers a range of options to meet your specific needs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Safe but flexible
- Superb fit to my foot
- Walking or standing
- Work in low water levels
I work with heavy steel and I wear met guard boots, but they were not waterproof. I had rain boots, but they did not offer the protection I needed. These boots fit all of my needs and they are comfortable to boot.