Being waterproof doesn’t have to be uncomfortable.Staying dry and protected are two of our top priorities when it comes to dirty jobs. We take our naturally waterproof rubber and apply an abrasion-resistant protective coating then add a double layer of rubber to the toe for extra durability. A cushioning EVA footbed and a slip resistant outsole keep you feeling comfortable and stable underfoot.
- Natural Rubber
- Resistant to tears, abrasions, and a hard day’s work, our natural hand-laid rubber is waterproof and won't crack from extreme heat or harden in extreme cold.
- Toe Guard
- We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
- Diamond Bar Outsole
- Durable, vulcanized construction, a 90-degree heel, and slip resistant traction allow you to tread forth wherever your work takes you.
- Pull Straps
- Internal pull loops offer a quick and easy way to transition your boots from being rolled down to rolled up.
- 7 lbs per pair
- Best for Mud, Snow, Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Steel Shank
- EH Rated, Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not Durable/ Wears Easily
- Harsh Terrain
- Heavy Loads
- Wet Conditions
Comments about LaCrosse Economy Steel Toe Hip Boots:
Use it for underground water utility work. Must be low bid because the pair i had in 2002 are still good with a steel shank. These new ones say they have a steel shank but dont. We cut one open. They tear easy in mud and just plain dont hold up. Cant believe they meet electrical requirement when water runs right through them
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- High Arch
- Was this a gift?: