Our warmest boot. Period.The Ice King is a LaCrosse classic that has stood the test of time. Thriving in places where temperatures drop below -20 degrees and annual snowfall hits 200+ inches, this is the boot of choice for the outdoorsman who doesn't call it quits because of the weather. For those days spent fishing on the ice or sitting in the frigid tree stand, we've got you covered.
They’re happiest when winter sends its worst.
The 100% waterproof hand-laid, premium rubber bottom with a abrasion-resistant toe cap makes them plenty tough where it matters most. A full-grain leather upper tops them off with water-resistant protection.
Your feet will never look at a windchill the same.
When it comes to protecting feet from the cold, these boots protect like no others. 400G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation wraps the foot while a removable polyester foam liner with a 6mm felt bottom provides added warmth and cushion. An 8mm felt insole offers even more insulation underfoot that won’t compress over time. These are extremely warm boots for extremely cold weather.
Leave ’em at the door. They’re too warm to wear inside.
Ice King boots are warm. Very warm. So when you come in from the cold, they need to be easy to take off. The lace and tongue area open nice and wide for extra room to slide on and off, even with thick socks. And when you’re ready to face the tundra, the back leather pull tab gives you more leverage to easily pull them on.
Where surefooted becomes sure-surefooted.
Ice is unforgiving. That’s OK, because Ice King boots have Trac-Lite outsoles. They’re fully vulcanized for extra durability. The traction is reliable in the slipperiest conditions and the 90º heel gives added leverage for ladders, shovels or switching gears on the ATV.
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Removable Poly Foam Liner
- Our 3/4" poly foam liner both cushions and insulates. Removable for when the weather warms up.
- Full-Grain Leather
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather provides support, protection, and durability.
- Natural Rubber Bottom
- Built with our hand-laid premium, natural rubber for 100% waterproof protection. Extra durable, vulcanized construction ensures the outsole will never split from the upper.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- 6.6 lbs per pair
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra, Foam
- Best for Mud, Snow, Slip Resistant
- Slip Resistant
- Steel Shank
Arctic-70 to 30°F
Cold-70 to 30°F
Mild-70 to 30°F
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Ice King.