From the fields to the water and all the mud in-betweenThe Marsh has been providing waterproof support and protection for generations. A more generous ankle opening accommodates a wide range of sizes, while the internal calf-harness prevents the boot from sliding down when trudging through the muck.
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- Calf Harness
- Internal calf harness laces and snaps around your leg for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Chevron Cleated Outsole
- Unparalleled traction in the thickest of mud and the nastiest of terrain - vulcanized for durability and a unique lug design to shed the mud and muck.
- Scent Suppressing
- There’s no better scent suppressing material than rubber. Our formulas combine absolute comfort with unequaled scent protection.
- 7 lbs per pair
- Best for All-Terrain, Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Steel Shank
- Plain Toe
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dries Quickly
- Easy To Take On And Off
- Good Footing
- I wish you made more boot
- Tough Material
- Cold Water
- Freshwater Fishing
Comments about LaCrosse Marsh Hip Waders - 32":
I would like to buy more of your boots but you don't make them in size 16. The prices are good the products are great. I recomend them to all my friends . I wished I could buy some burleys.
- Feels true to size