Big comfort for little feet.Because time spent outdoors should be a family affair, we built the Lil' Alpha Lite to keep kids’ feet dry and comfortable, no matter the season. For ultimate durability, we use multiple layers of the same premium ZXT Rubber as in our adult boots, giving them superior tensile strength and tear resistance. The naturally insulating and waterproof neoprene core adds comfort throughout and rubber finger grips make it a cinch for little hands to grab hold and pull the boot on.
Dry and comfortable, no matter the season.
Our premium rubber is hand-laid around a a neoprene core, and we use multiple layers of rubber in key areas for added support and durability. Both the neoprene and the rubber are naturally waterproof and when bonded together, they form an unbeatable waterproof barrier. The neoprene also provides some insulation, but is flexible enough to roll down when temperatures rises.
Easy on. Easy off. Comfortable in-between.
With the Lil' Alpha Lite, we add a textured grip at the top that’s perfect for small hands to grab hold and pull-on. It features our Active Fit design with a neoprene core that adds flexibility, allowing kids to slide the boot on and off more easily. Once on, the precise fit keeps feet secure while on the move and prevents the boot from pulling loose in deep mud.
Reliable traction that covers it all.
ur vulcanized construction ensures 100% waterproof protection at the most critical seam of the boot - where the outsole meets the upper. Using a special lug pattern that has more surface area for better grip, the Alpha Lite provides traction from the out-building floor to the mud-covered field.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Graded Heights
- To create the most comfortable fit for kids, we’ve adjusted the height based on the foot size. As their feet grow, so does the height of the boot. Sizes 11-13 are 9" tall, sizes 1-3 are 10" tall, and sizes 4-6 are 11" tall.
- Alpha Lite Outsole
- The Alpha Lite outsole features a vulcanized construction for extra durability and a lug pattern that has more surface area for more grip.
- 3 lbs per pair
- 9", 10", 11"
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra
- Camo Pattern
- Realtree Xtra
- Best for All-Terrain
- Removable EVA Footbed
Arctic-60 to 30°F
Cold-60 to 30°F
Mild-60 to 30°F
Meet the Family
The Lil Alpha Lite family offers a range of options to meet your specific needs.
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Lil Alpha Lite.