Realtree Edge 800G
Only %1 left
Sale Price $230.00
Pick up in store
Rubber meets leather to create the ultimate all-terrain hunting boot.Tough and durable, comfortable and supportive, the Atlas will take your hunt farther. A molded rubber toe cap ensures extra protection in front while the heel is outfitted with a DuraFit molded rubber heel cup. It delivers more durability, a secure fit and better stability on uneven terrain. Our LXG rubber compound creates an outsole with superior traction and grip whether on wet or dry ground and InfiniTrac outsole lugs adapt to the terrain for even more stability. Every Atlas boot has Dry-Core® waterproof lining to keep your feet dry in the wettest conditions. PrimaLoft® insulation is also available to further their warmth and comfort. These are premium hunting boots built for wherever the hunt takes you.
|Weight||3.5 lbs per pair|
|Camo Pattern||Realtree Edge™|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Nubuck Leather Upper
- We've combined nubuck leather and abrasion resistant material for an upper that promises rugged durability.
- 800G Primaloft® Insulation
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- Dry-Core® Lining
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- DuraFit Heel Cup
- Our DuraFit heel cup locks your heel in place for a snug, secure fit that provides additional stability.
- Rubber Toe Cap
- We've added an abrasion-resistant molded rubber toe cap for lasting durability.
- Atlas Outsole
- Our Atlas outsole features a specially formulated LXG outsole compound for optimal grip and the InfiniTrac lug pattern which adapts to varying terrain and offers consistent traction under the most extreme conditions.
- EVA Midsole
- We use a rubberized EVA midsole that delivers superior cushioning and shock absorption underfoot.
Compare Atlas Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Atlas.