10" Brown 400G
10" Brown 400G
Our warmest boot. Period.The Ice King is a LaCrosse classic that has stood the test of time. Thriving in places where temperatures drop below -20 degrees and annual snowfall hits 200+ inches, this is the boot of choice for the outdoorsman who doesn't call it quits because of the weather. For those days spent fishing on the ice or sitting in the frigid tree stand, we've got you covered.
|Weight||6.6 lbs per pair|
|Insulation||400G Thinsulate, Foam|
|Traction||Best for Mud, Snow, Slip Resistant|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic-70 to 30°F
Cold-70 to 30°F
Mild-70 to 30°F
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Removable Poly Foam Liner
- Our 3/4" poly foam liner both cushions and insulates. Removable for when the weather warms up.
- Full-Grain Leather
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather provides support, protection, and durability.
- Natural Rubber Bottom
- Built with our hand-laid premium, natural rubber for 100% waterproof protection. Extra durable, vulcanized construction ensures the outsole will never split from the upper.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Ice King.