Waterproof protection for extra wet and muddy conditions.Lightweight and always long-wearing, our Premium Knee boots feature our premium, natural rubber that won’t crack in the cold, won’t get soft in the heat and won’t ever let you down when you need it most. Comfortable enough to wear as an everyday work boot, but durable enough to last in the back of the truck for those just-in-case days.
- Canvas Lining
- For added durability we line our hip boots with heavy-duty cotton duck cloth.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Reinforced Heel & Ankle
- For stronger abrasion resistance in high-wear areas, we've added internal rubber reinforcement to the heel and ankle.
- Toe Guard
- We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- Pull Straps
- Internal pull loops offer a quick and easy way to transition your boots from being rolled down to rolled up.
- 9.3 lbs per pair
- Best for Mud, Snow, Slip Resistant
- Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
- ASTM F2892-11 EH
Arctic0 to 70°F
Cold0 to 70°F
Mild0 to 70°F