14" Black Composite Toe (NMT)
Pick up in store
Our most comfortable approach to winter yet.Built with our AeroForm Technology, these boots provide lightweight, flexible, waterproof, durable warmth while delivering better performance in the field than traditional bulky winter boots. The neoprene and polyurethane AeroForm shell deliver incredible warmth without all the bulk. They stay flexible and won’t crack in cold temperatures. So whether it’s ice fishing, snowmobiling, or working outdoors, these are the do-it-all winter boots built for warmth and comfort.
|Weight||5.6 lbs per pair|
|Traction||Best for Mud, Snow|
|Protection||Electrical Hazard Certified, Metatarsal Guard|
|Safety||ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH|
|Toe Protection||Composite Toe (NMT)|
Arctic-60 to 32F
Cold-60 to 32F
Mild-60 to 32F
- AeroForm Shell
- Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort. Featuring 15mm of insulation over the top of the foot and 20mm underfoot for ultimate lightweight warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Kick-Off Heel Plate
- For easy hands-free removal.
- Polyurethane Shin
- Polyurethane reinforcement on the shin over the neoprene provides added durability.
- Winter Tread Outsole
- Generous surface area helps this outsole grip on wet surfaces.
- Non-Metallic Toe (NMT) & Metatarsal Protection
- Our non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold and our AeroForm polyurethane shell wrapping the foot provides metatarsal protection. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH standards.
- Underfoot Comfort
- Thick polyurethane midsole for best-in-class cushioning and insulation underfoot.
Compare Aero Insulator Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Aero Insulator.