16" First Lite Specter 7MM
Pick up in store
Feel the difference this whitetail season
Hunt whitetail like never before in the AeroHead® Sport First Lite® Specter. Combining our game-changing AeroForm hunting boot technology with First Lite's® innovative camo pattern designed exclusively for whitetail regions, you'll stay warm, dry, and undetected — the rest is up to you.
They'll never see you coming.
Specter — First Lite’s proprietary whitetail camo pattern — was created using a scientific algorithm and field tested in specific whitetail regions in both the early and late seasons. The result: ultimate disruption and environmental flexibility from North Dakota to Texas, Maine to Florida and everywhere in-between.
Steadfast protection against cold temps
Whitetail season and cooler weather go hand in hand. The AeroHead® Sport’s naturally insulating and lightweight AeroForm Shell wraps your entire foot in cushioned comfort and warmth, and won’t crack, tear or fade.
Bring on the mud and snow
Stand your ground in winter's toughest conditions. The Aero Outsole features a lightweight, high-grade rubber compound that stays flexible in the cold, while its unique tread with chamfered edges and angled lugs keeps things light by shedding mud, snow and slush as you go.
|Color||First Lite Specter|
|Camo Pattern||First Lite Specter|
|Traction||Best for Mud, Snow|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic-50 to 40°F
Cold-50 to 40°F
Mild-50 to 40°F
- AeroForm Shell
- Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort and warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.
- Brush Tuff
- A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Flexible Neoprene
- Not only does this create a more comfortable waterproof boot, it can easily be rolled down to keep you cooler when the temperature rises and dry quicker when it's time to take them off.
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Aero Sport Outsole
- This all-season outsole with non-loading tread is built to take on the rugged outdoors.
Compare AeroHead Sport Styles
LaCrosse Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @lacrossefootwear and use #LaCrosseFootwear in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with AeroHead Sport.