Alpha Range Air-Circ
Only %1 left
Sale Price $180.00
Pick up in store
Cooler. Drier. More comfortable.For generations, the Grange® and Burly® have been the go to boots for big tasks at the jobsite and everyday chores at home. The Alpha Range continues the tradition by combining premium rubber and neoprene for a boot that’s comfortable, functional and ready to work. Built with ZXT Rubber — the same proven rubber used in the Grange and Burly — these boots offer time-tested durability with the flexibility to roll them down when the temperature rises. The Alpha Range is made to keep you going from dawn to dusk because there's no time for discomfort when there's work to be done. Now with our Air-Circ System, which uses a quick-drying mesh liner to circulate air in the boot, keeping feet cooler and drier.
|Weight||4.4 lbs per pair|
|Traction||Best for Mud|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic0 to 70F
Cold0 to 70F
Mild0 to 70F
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Air-Circ Liner
- Quick-drying mesh that circulates air inside the boot when you walk, keeping your feet cooler, drier and infinitely more comfortable.
- All Arounder Outsole
- A versatile outsole that's built to shed the mud and muck. Its vulcanized construction ensures that it won't ever separate from the boot and the integrated kick-off plate makes for easy, hands-free removal.
Compare Men's Alpha Range Styles
LaCrosse Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @lacrossefootwear and use #LaCrosseFootwear in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Men's Alpha Range.