Tread lightly. Hunt confidently.Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is our premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
In hand-laid premium rubber we trust.
The Alphaburly Pro is built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene. As a result, it surpasses its full rubber counterparts when it comes to durability, flexibility, and comfort. Lightweight and always long wearing, the Alphaburly Pro won’t crack in the cold, won’t get soft in the heat and won’t ever leave you wanting another boot.
Stalk. Hunt. Repeat.
Wherever the hunt takes you, the Alphaburly Pro is always ready and able. Its unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while its chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud, the muck and the mayhem below. The Alphaburly Pro features a thick EVA midsole for less weight, more comfort and unequaled hunting performance season after season. It’s good to be the predator.
Roam free scent-free.
The fact is, there’s no better scent suppressing material than rubber. And that’s why for generations, whitetail hunters have been wearing LaCrosse rubberboots. Boots like the Alphaburly Pro. With its full rubber clad over neoprene construction, it combines absolute comfort with unequaled scent protection.
There's no such thing as hunting too long.
Every hunter wants to hunt longer. The Alphaburly Pro makes it all possible by keeping your feet comfortable no matter the weather conditions, no matter the terrain. Its embossed neoprene liner creates better air circulation while also regulating temperature inside the boot. So your feet never get too hot and sweaty or too cold and stiff.
Customized to never let your feet down.
Comfort begins with not only the right fitting boot, but the perfect fitting boot. A boot that’s customizable like the Alphaburly Pro. Its durable, neoprene gusset on the back accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off. To keep the boot from coming loose in thick mud and muck, the 4XAlpha’s contoured and secured fit grips the ankle and locks the heel place. This means no more chaffing and rubbing because your foot no longer slides around in the boot.
Durability and flexibility. The perfect hunting partners.
The Alphaburly Pro proves that durability and flexibility can comfortably coexist in a boot. It features three layers of rubber in the toe guard and heel to make it more durable in these high-stress areas and two layers of rubber in the instep for added flexibility where it’s needed most. So no matter where the hunt takes you, rest assured that your boots will be durable, flexible, and, of course, comfortable.
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- GORE OPTIFADE Elevated II
- Complete your Sitka® Gear system with the only boots to use GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment. This pattern is designed around animal vision and not human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator. The Elevated II pattern is specifically designed for whitetail hunters and is optimized for ranges of 80 yards and under, keeping you concealed 15 feet above the ground in your tree stand.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Burly Pro Outsole
- Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
- 4.6 lbs per pair
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra
- Camo Pattern
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Elevated II
- Polyester Jersey
- Best for Mud, Snow
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Nylon Shank
Arctic-60 to 30°F
Cold-60 to 30°F
Mild-60 to 30°F
Meet the Family
The Women's Alphaburly Pro family offers a range of options to meet your specific needs.
|1000G Thinsulate Ultra||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||800G Thinsulate Ultra||1600G Thinsulate Ultra|
|GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Elevated II||Mossy Oak Break-Up Country||Realtree Xtra Green||Realtree Xtra||Mossy Oak Break-Up Country|
|Best for Mud, Snow||Best for Mud, Snow||Best for Mud, Snow||Best for Mud, Snow||Best for Mud, Snow|
Regular Price: $160.00
Special Price $96.00
Regular Price: $170.00
Special Price $102.00
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Women's Alphaburly Pro.