Lil' Alpha Lite
Realtree Xtra 1000G
Only %1 left
Sale Price $135.00
Pick up in store
Big comfort for little feet.Because time spent outdoors should be a family affair, we built the Lil' Alpha Lite to keep kids’ feet dry and comfortable, no matter the season. For ultimate durability, we use multiple layers of the same premium ZXT Rubber as in our adult boots, giving them superior tensile strength and tear resistance. The naturally insulating and waterproof neoprene core adds comfort throughout and rubber finger grips make it a cinch for little hands to grab hold and pull the boot on.
|Weight||3 lbs per pair|
|Height||11-13: 9"; 1-3: 10"; 4-6: 11"|
|Insulation||1000G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Camo Pattern||Realtree Xtra|
|Traction||Best for All-Terrain|
|Last Type||LP-2 Youth|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic-60 to 30F
Cold-60 to 30F
Mild-60 to 30F
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Graded Heights
- To create the most comfortable fit for kids, we’ve adjusted the height based on the foot size. As their feet grow, so does the height of the boot. Sizes 11-13 are 9" tall, sizes 1-3 are 10" tall, and sizes 4-6 are 11" tall.
- Alpha Lite Outsole
- The Alpha Lite outsole features a vulcanized construction for extra durability and a lug pattern that has more surface area for more grip.
Compare Lil Alpha Lite Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Lil Alpha Lite.