18" First Lite Specter 1600G
Only %1 left
Sale Price $240.00
Pick up in store
Tread Lightly. Hunt Confidently.Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is our premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
|Weight||5.5 lbs per pair|
|Insulation||1600G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Color||First Lite Specter|
|Camo Pattern||First Lite Specter|
Arctic-70 to 30°F
Cold-70 to 30°F
Mild-70 to 30°F
- Alpha Construction
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- 1600G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- First Lite Specter
- Specter uses First Lite's nature-based algorithm (found in Fusion and Cipher) to create large-shape disruption for whitetail hunters. This distorts and hides the human body, which inherently stands out in the natural environment. The visual disruption is created by incorporating large regions of both light and dark colors (macro break up) found in the tree canopy.
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Burly Pro Outsole
- Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
Compare Alphaburly Pro Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Alphaburly Pro.