Grange Hip Boot
Uninsulated 32" Green
Only %1 left
Sale Price $190.00
Pick up in store
These waders go anywhere. But stay put on your ankle and calf. Waterproof. Scent control.
As reliable today as when your granddad first bought a pair.In 1951 we introduced the Grange Hip Boot. A non-insulated, do-it-all rubber hip boot that our customers knew they could always trust. Today, these boots are alive and well. They’re still made from our proven ZXT rubber. They’re still built to perform under the harshest of conditions. And they’re still the boots you can call on to get the job done.
|Weight||7 lbs per pair|
|Traction||Best for All-Terrain, Slip Resistant|
|Last Type||Factory Last|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic0 to 70F
Cold0 to 70F
Mild0 to 70F
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- Calf Harness
- Internal calf harness laces and snaps around your leg for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Chevron Cleated Outsole
- Unparalleled traction in the thickest of mud and the nastiest of terrain - vulcanized for durability and a unique lug design to shed the mud and muck.
- Scent Suppressing
- There’s no better scent suppressing material than rubber. Our formulas combine absolute comfort with unequaled scent protection.
Compare Grange & Burly Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Grange & Burly.