18" OD Green
18" OD Green
Free Shipping & Returns
As low as $110.00
Pick up in store
Cinch up the straps. Keep in the heat. Waterproof. Insulated. Scent control.
The insulated boot you can always call on to get the job done.Inspired by our 1963 Burly boot, the Insulated 2-Buckle is a similar, do-it-all rubber boot that you can depend on. Made from our proven ZXT Rubber and built to open wide for easy on and off with adjustable buckles for a customized fit around the calf. This is the boot you can call on to get the job done.
|Weight||6.3 lbs per pair|
|Traction||Best for Mud, Snow, Slip Resistant|
|Footbed||Removable EVA Footbed|
Arctic-20 to 50°F
Cold-20 to 50°F
Mild-20 to 50°F
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- Foam Insulation
- Insulating foam extends from the bottom of the boot to the ankle for added warmth.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Ankle Fit
- Our revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place.
- Toe Guard
- We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- Extended Boot Opening
- Designed to be worn with insulated clothing, the wide opening and 2-buckle closure allows for easy on and off.
- Scent Suppressing
- There’s no better scent suppressing material than rubber. Our formulas combine absolute comfort with unequaled scent protection.
Compare Grange & Burly Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Grange & Burly.