A Classic For The Next GenerationFor the kids wanting to follow in mom and dad's footsteps, we've packaged the same high-quality rubber as our best-selling Grange and put it into a smaller size. Classic, waterproof protection that is durable, flexible, and comfortable, these are the boots that will help pass on the tradition of mud filled days in the outdoors. These boots have graded heights: sizes 11–13 are 9", sizes 1–3 are 10", sizes 4–6 are 11".
Welcome to the top of the rubber food chain.
Keep a good thing going. When it comes to the Grange and Burly, that’s been our rally cry. And it all starts by building them with more natural rubber than most other boots. Rubber that remains durable and waterproof year after year. Rubber that won’t crack from the extreme heat or harden from bitter cold. Rubber that’s resistant to tears, abrasions and a hard day’s work. With rubber like that, it’s no wonder they never change.
Rubber. It's no nonsense scent protection.
When it comes to scent protection in hunting boots, nothing comes close to rubber. Nothing. That’s why for generations, hunters have been wearing LaCrosse rubber boots. With the Grange or Burly on your feet, you’ll have the confidence in knowing that every step is a scent-free step.
More traction. Less mud.
It’s called the Chevron Cleated Outsole. It gives the Grange and Burly unparalleled traction in the thickest of mud and the nastiest of terrain. Unlike most other boots that feature a glued-on outsole, the Chevron Cleated Outsole is fully vulcanized onto the boot for extra durability and to ensure it won’t ever separate. And with its unique lug design constantly shedding the mud, traction is never jeopardized. Never.
Give your feet a bear hug.
The Grange and Burly feature our revolutionary Ankle Fit technology. Not only does it ensure a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, it also grips the top of your foot and locks your heel in place. This prevents the boot from pulling loose in the deepest trenches of mud and muck. And staying true to our “by-hand” process, the hand-laid rubber of the Grange and Burly guarantees that they fit the way we built them to fit — comfortably and securely.
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Graded Heights
- To create the most comfortable fit for kids, we’ve adjusted the height based on the foot size. As their feet grow, so does the height of the boot. Sizes 11-13 are 9" tall, sizes 1-3 are 10" tall, and sizes 4-6 are 11" tall.
- Ankle Fit
- Our revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place.
- 2.2 lbs per pair
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
Arctic0 to 70°F
Cold0 to 70°F
Mild0 to 70°F