16" Realtree Edge 3.5MM
Pick up in store
Heavyweight comfort has never been so light.The AeroHead Sport completely changes what a rubber hunting boot can be by replacing the rubber shell with one made of extremely durable, lightweight and insulating polyurethane. Designed for optimal fit and flexibility, the waterproof AeroHead Sport is built for ultimate comfort and will keep hunters light on their feet. Its Brush Tuff material stands up to unforgiving brush and briers while an abrasion resistant shin guard offers extra protection without added bulk.
|Weight||4.8 lbs per pair|
|Camo Pattern||Realtree Edge™|
|Traction||Best for Mud, Snow|
|Best For||Whitetail Hunting, Turkey Hunting|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic0 to 70F
Cold0 to 70F
Mild0 to 70F
- AeroForm Shell
- Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort and warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.
- Brush Tuff
- A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Flexible Neoprene
- Not only does this create a more comfortable waterproof boot, it can easily be rolled down to keep you cooler when the temperature rises and dry quicker when it's time to take them off.
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Realtree Edge
- Using warm grays and browns that are found all year round, Realtree Edge utilizes pockets of shadows and highlights that allow the pattern to stay open at a distance, unlike other patterns that start to run together.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Aero Sport Outsole
- This all-season outsole with non-loading tread is built to take on the rugged outdoors.
Compare AeroHead Sport Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with AeroHead Sport.