Built to show cold who's the boss.Whether they’re for work or play, one thing is for certain: the Alpha Thermal keeps feet warm with 7mm of insulating neoprene and fleece lining. Built for comfort and durability, these boots plow through snow, sleet, slush, ice and whatever else is in your wintery path. So when the mercury drops and the snow piles up, Jack Frost can nip all he wants at your nose, but he won't be touching your toes.
|Weight||5.4 lbs per pair|
|Traction||Best for Snow|
|Footbed||Removable Polyurethane Footbed|
|Safety||ASTM F2892-18 EH|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic-40 to 30°F
Cold-40 to 30°F
Mild-40 to 30°F
- Alpha Construction
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- Fleece Lining
- Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort and warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.<
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Antarctic Outsole
- With its rugged, multi-dimensional lug pattern, this premium rubber outsole is designed to keep you on your feet in slippery winter conditions.
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Men's Alpha Thermal.