7" Gunmetal/Orange GTX
Tough, Technical and Tested By The Best
To build a durable hunting boot that will stand up to seasons of wear on rough terrain, we teamed up with a group of experienced backcountry hunters to learn from their insights. After four years of testing and development, the result is the Ursa MS, a boot designed to get you further into the wilderness. An upper made of SuperFabric® and Tec Tuff is incredibly abrasion resistant. A GORE-TEX liner is waterproof and breathable. Designed for mountain terrain, the Vibram® MONT outsole maintains its performance at low temperatures and stands up to extreme conditions.
|Weight||3.1 lbs per pair|
|Footbed||Open Cell Polyurethane|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
Arctic0 to 70F
Cold0 to 70F
Mild0 to 70F
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- Leather & Textile Upper
- The SuperFabric® textile and TecTuff polyurethane-infused leather upper provides extreme abrasion-resistance and lasting durability.
- Bi-Fit Board
- By combining the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- HexGuard Rand
- We've added a HexGuard rand around the entire boot for extreme abrasion resistance and lasting durability.
- Vibram® Mont Outsole
- Formulated for mountaineering and trekking, this outsole provides durability and traction in cold, rugged conditions.
Compare Ursa Styles
LaCrosse Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @lacrossefootwear and use #LaCrosseFootwear in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Ursa.