Aero Timber Top
5" Clay Brown Slip-On
Pick up in store
They’ve aged well since we introduced them back in 1910.Back then, we made them with rubber and a lace-up leather upper. We kept the classic look but swapped the rubber for an AeroForm shell made with polyurethane. This provides more flexibility and will keep feet warmer because the polyurethane won’t transfer cold to your feet like rubber can. The inside is smooth and seamless, adding to the overall comfortable fit and feel. AeroForm Technology, making a classic fit for the 21st century.
|Weight||3 lbs per pair|
|Traction||Best for All-Terrain|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic0 to 70F
Cold0 to 70F
Mild0 to 70F
- AeroForm Shell Bottom
- Made of polyurethane, our AeroForm Shell wraps the foot for cushioning comfort and waterproof protection. It is lightweight and flexible and won't transfer cold to your feet.
- Seamless Interior
- AeroForm construction allows for a smooth transition between the leather and shell, making it barely noticeable and infinitely more comfortable.
- Suede Upper
- The upper of this boot is constructed with naturally water resistant suede leather.
- Timber Top Outsole
- Premium rubber outsole with generous surface area for traction on wet and slushy ground
- Pull Tab
- A back leather pull tab makes it easy to slip into this boot.
Compare Aero Timber Top Styles
LaCrosse Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @lacrossefootwear and use #LaCrosseFootwear in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Aero Timber Top.