Women's Alpha Agility Snake Boot
NWTF Mossy Oak Obsession
Pick up in store
Snake Protection on the Move
From the truck to the blind. From the tool shed to the back forty. Wherever you need to go, these boots provide protection from venomous snakes. Designed for maximum flexibility and comfort, the boots have a lightweight rubber upper over a comfortable neoprene core so you can move quickly and confidently over soft ground.
|Color||NWTF Mossy Oak Obsession|
|Camo Pattern||Mossy Oak® NWTF Obsession|
Arctic0 to 70°F
Cold0 to 70°F
Mild0 to 70°F
- Alpha Construction
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Mossy Oak NWTF Obsession
- Obsession features an enhanced background of mottled tree bark inspired by the original Mossy Oak Bottomland® pattern, true-to-nature elements of limbs, pine and oak foliage, and spring color tones to match the turkey woods in spring and early fall.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Kick-Off Heel Plate
- For easy hands-free removal.
- Snake Guard
- We use a flexible snake protection fabric in between the liner and exterior of the boot to give you complete snake protection without weighing you down. Learn More.
- Agility Outsole
- The durable rubber outsole of the Alpha Agility is paired with a midsole constructed from our lightweight LXA compound for optimal rebound and comfort.
Compare Women's Alpha Agility Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Women's Alpha Agility.