Mossy Oak Bottomland 7MM
Pick up in store
Heavyweight comfort has never been so light.The AeroHead Sport completely changes what a rubber hunting boot can be by replacing the rubber shell with one made of extremely durable, lightweight and insulating polyurethane. Designed for optimal fit and flexibility, the waterproof AeroHead Sport is built for ultimate comfort and will keep hunters light on their feet. Its Brush Tuff material stands up to unforgiving brush and briers while an abrasion resistant shin guard offers extra protection without added bulk.
|Weight||5 lbs per pair|
|Color||Mossy Oak Bottomland|
|Camo Pattern||Mossy Oak® Bottomland|
|Traction||Best for Mud, Snow|
|Best For||Whitetail Hunting, Turkey Hunting, Waterfowl Hunting|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic-50 to 40F
Cold-50 to 40F
Mild-50 to 40F
- AeroForm Shell
- Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort and warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.
- Brush Tuff
- A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Flexible Neoprene
- Not only does this create a more comfortable waterproof boot, it can easily be rolled down to keep you cooler when the temperature rises and dry quicker when it's time to take them off.
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Mossy Oak Original Bottomland
- Mossy Oak’s original camo pattern created over 25 years ago, still offers the same ability to blend into dark environments and obscure your outline from every angle.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Aero Sport Outsole
- This all-season outsole with non-loading tread is built to take on the rugged outdoors.
Compare AeroHead Sport Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with AeroHead Sport.