Black 5.0MM NMT/MET/PR
Black 5.0MM NMT/MET/PR
Pick up in store
No job too big. No job too small.
For generations, the Grange® and Burly® have been the go-to boots for big tasks at the jobsite and everyday chores at home. The Alpha Range continues the tradition by combining premium rubber and neoprene for a boot that’s comfortable, functional and ready to work. Built with ZXT Rubber – the same proven rubber used in the Grange and Burly – these boots offer time-tested durability with the flexibility to roll them down when the temperature rises. A puncture resistant midsole, safety toe and floating metatarsal guard provide complete protection around the foot when navigating more perilous work sites. The Alpha Range is made to keep you going from dawn to dusk because there’s no time for discomfort when there’s work to be done.
|Weight||5.9 lbs per pair|
|Traction||Best for Mud|
|Protection||EH Certified, Met Guard, Puncture resistant midsole|
|Safety||ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR|
|Toe Protection||Metatarsal Guard/Non-Metallic Toe|
Arctic-20 to 60F
Cold-20 to 60F
Mild-20 to 60F
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Lightweight yet rugged enough to meet ASTM testing standards, this safety toe will not transfer heat or cold, making it more comfortable year-round than one made of steel or alloy.
- Metatarsal Guard (MET)
- Floating metatarsal guard provides impact protection across the top of the foot without limiting range of motion for all day comfort and security.
- Puncture Resistant Midsole (PR)
- Puncture-resistant woven fabric midsole offers complete underfoot protection from sharp objects while retaining flexibility.
- All Arounder Outsole
- A versatile outsole that's built to shed the mud and muck. Its vulcanized construction ensures that it won't ever separate from the boot and the integrated kick-off plate makes for easy, hands-free removal.
Compare Men's Alpha Range Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Men's Alpha Range.