Pick up in store
No job too big. No job too small.For generations, the Grange® and Burly® have been the go to boots for big tasks at the jobsite and everyday chores at home. The Alpha Range continues the tradition by combining premium rubber and neoprene for a boot that’s comfortable, functional and ready to work. Built with ZXT Rubber — the same proven rubber used in the Grange and Burly — these boots offer time-tested durability with the flexibility to roll them down when the temperature rises. The Alpha Range is made to keep you going from dawn to dusk because there's no time for discomfort when there's work to be done.
|Weight||4 lbs per pair|
|Traction||Best for Mud|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic-20 to 60F
Cold-20 to 60F
Mild-20 to 60F
- Flexible Neoprene
- Not only does this create a more comfortable waterproof boot, it can easily be rolled down to keep you cooler when the temperature rises and dry quicker when it's time to take them off.
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- All Arounder Outsole
- A versatile outsole that's built to shed the mud and muck. Its vulcanized construction ensures that it won't ever separate from the boot and the integrated kick-off plate makes for easy, hands-free removal.
Compare Men's Alpha Range Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Men's Alpha Range.