Burly Hip Boot
Only %1 left
Sale Price $200.00
Pick up in store
These waders go anywhere. But stay put on your ankle and calf. Waterproof. Insulated. Scent control.
As reliable today as when your granddad first bought a pair.In 1951 we introduced the Burly Hip Boot. A non-insulated, do-it-all rubber hip boot that our customers knew they could always trust. Shortly after that, an insulated version of the Big Chief came to be. Today, these boots are alive and well. They’re still made from our proven ZXT Rubber. They’re still built to perform under the harshest of conditions. And they’re still the boots you can call on to get the job done.
|Weight||7 lbs per pair|
|Insulation||600G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Traction||Best for Mud, Snow, Slip Resistant|
|Last Type||Factory Last|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic-30 to 50F
Cold-30 to 50F
Mild-30 to 50F
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- 600G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Calf Harness
- Internal calf harness laces and snaps around your leg for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Air-Grip Outsole
- Don’t let the mud, muck, or snow weigh you down. Our Air-Grip outsole features a unique, self-cleaning tread pattern that keeps you steady in the nastiest of terrain.
- Scent Suppressing
- There’s no better scent suppressing material than rubber. Our formulas combine absolute comfort with unequaled scent protection.
Compare Grange & Burly Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Grange & Burly.